One that comes to mind for me is that when I fly, I always try to touch the outside of the airplane when I’m boarding. Just a touch of the area next to the door is good enough.
Also, when I’m eating potato chips I always eat the crumbs and little pieces first, saving the bigger chips for last.
Here are some of Reddit’s answers:
- I never finish the bottom inch of a bottle of beer.
- When I lock my car with the remote, I have to hear it beep twice, in quick succession. If there’s too long between both beeps, I have to double lock again until it sounds right.
- if some one sneezes while i am heading out, i wait for the second one. if there is none, i wait for 5 minutes before heading out
- Whenever I power-lock my car… I have to walk around and check all the doors just to make sure they’re locked…
- Raising feet when driving over train tracks.
- Holding my breath past cemeteries.
- I can’t have dirty feet… I drives me insane.
- If I’m in a car that runs a yellow light, driving or passenger, I have to kiss my hand and touch the ceiling.
- I always smell the inside of a cup before I put whatever I’m going to put in it.
- I only pick up coins on heads.
- I always have to wipe my ass before I poop.
- When I’m going under an over pass in the rain I say “stop” as I enter and “go” as I exit as if I had control over the rain. This blows the minds of small children. But I do it even when I’m alone in the car.
- I tap my head when an ambulance drives by
- I kiss and put my thumb to the roof of a car when I pass a vehicle with one headlight.
What little rituals/superstitions do you have?
A funeral cake
These contractors are installing the steel pillars in concrete to stop vehicles from parking on the pavement outside a Sports Bar downtown. They are now in the process of cleaning up at the end of the day and anxious to go home.
How long do you think it’ll be before they realize where they parked their truck?
It’s called Zip-It
WOW, it really works!