Reddit asks the question. Here are a few of the answers:
- Don’t know if i would actually do it, but playing yakety sax would be high class trolling and ease the mood a bit.
- Highway to Hell – AC/DC
- Never Gonna Give You Up.
- Dust in the Wind – By Kansas, performed by Will Ferrell.
- The Funeral by Band of Horses.
- Forever Young – Alphaville
- Another one bites the dust
- The Beatles – Yesterday
- The Great Gig in the Sky – Pink Floyd
- Titties and Beer by Frank Zappa, full version.
- The Monster Mash. My funeral is going to be a costume party. Several of my friends have already picked their costumes out.
- Imagine by John Lennon
- Well, if you weren’t dead thriller would give you an awesome opportunity to burst out of the coffin and zombie dance it up
- Frank Sinatra- Thats Life and Modest Mouse- Ocean Breathes Salty
- Knocking on Heaven’s Door – Bob Dylan
- Another One Bite the Dust…..My son already knows. It’s all written down. AND I want my ashes kept in a Pillsbury Dough Boy cookie jar, that giggles when you open it.
- Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
What song would you want played at your funeral?