I have 5 discount codes for anyone wanting to order a set of the Bluetooth Headsets I reviewed the other day. The code will get you the headset for $19.99. That’s a savings of $4.00 off the current sale price. Any shipping charges will be the same as without the discount code.
I’d never heard of the NAM brand but when I had a chance to try these out I thought what the heck! I’ve used them for a couple of weeks. and the main thing I came away with about them is that they sound really good. I’m not an audiophile by any means but they have a good sound and without any discernable distortion. It has a microphone so you can use it to answer calls on your cell phone which once I figured it out it worked well.
I had another pair of Bluetooth headphones but I didn’t like them as much because they have a volume control about a quarter of the way down the cord that goes from one ear to the other. As small as it was it just seemed to pull on that side a bit and felt uncomfortable or awkward. Besides these sound better than the old set and are priced considerably cheaper.
* Sound quality is very good
* Easy to set up and operate
* Built in microphone
* They stay put while walking the track
* The instruction pamphlet is very small, especially for people with older eyes, and the device doesn’t quite operate the way the pamphlet says. The image on the Amazon page show the buttons (right) and how they actually work. You really don’t need much in the way of instruction once you get the device paired with your phone or Bluetooth device. The pairing was very simple to do. Operation is pretty straight forward and easy to figure out.
* There are only two sets of different sized silicone adapters to fit different size ears. Some headsets come with three or four. The larger size seemed to fit my ears just fine.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
I was asked to review a set of ceramic knives and I get to keep them for giving an honest review. Click images to enlarge.
I’ve never used a ceramic knife before and wondered about them for a while. We’ve used these knives for a couple of weeks. While I’m used to using larger knives they are good for the size they are. The vegetable peeler doesn’t appear to be as good as the one I already have, but it did the job just fine. I’m just used to a larger handle.
The set comes in a nice black (gift) box that you can store them in or just toss them into a drawer with the sheaths on to protect the blades.
These knives seem to be very sharp. And from what I’ve read they stay sharper longer than steel knives.
The handles, while not fancy have a rubberized feel to them and seem to be very east to grip and hold on to.
There are no instructions or paperwork in the box at all. No instructions on how to use, clean or sharpen the knives. After Googling I found that sharpening is rarely needed and when it is, it apparently needs to be done with a diamond wheel sharpener. I think I would just replace the knife.
In full disclosure, I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.