- A site called “Who Represents” where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
- Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
- Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
- Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
- Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
- And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
- If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
- Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
- Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
- Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
- The Royal Tit-Watching (Ornithological) Society Of Britain used the domain:
- Manufacturer of instruments for monitoring temperature, humidity and pressure Dickson didn’t think twice when they choose:
- A holiday rentals company in Spain is called Choose Spain. Hopefully the vacation won’t be a painful experience:
- A company selling CAD software and Learning CDs was calledViaGrafix – quite innocent until a blue pill hit the market. The company is now called Learn2.
- TeachersTalk: A community for teachers and student to discuss all areas of teaching… Even how to stalk teachers?
- The small town Winters’ local newspaper is called Winters Express and can be read online at:
- An eBay competitor was considering the name Auctions Hit, but found it to be a shitty name:
- If you offer a scaffold erection/dismantle service, maybe you shouldn’t have a mammoth as your mascot and call your company Mammoth Erection:
- Things to do and see along New York State’s Canals and vacation regions:
- New Zealand’s “As Seen On TV” is called “But That’s Not All“. But do they sell Butt Hats or not?
- The kids might look nice in their Childrens’ Wear, but remember:
- IHA Vegas‘ holiday rentals might have a special smell, since:
- Could a Apple Macintosh make me more masculine? Read more in macHome magazine:
- Odds Extractor – Online gambling resource or farmers looking for new and unusual machinery?
- If you’re known as Big Al, why not call your online fish supplies store for Big Al’s Online?
- SCA Tissue – Away-From-Home tissue products has a terrible issue with their name:
- Even if you’re company is called Cumbria Storage Systems don’t even think about calling your website:
- Alter Scrap Processing part of The Alter Companies use the domain:
- Anyone knows if Australian ISP WebOne does some moonlighting?
- Don’t start a business in Cook Islands… Given that their TLD is .ck and they use .co for commercial domains, you end up with:
- Sometimes Geodomains really aren’t a good idea at all.
- If you’re looking for Internet Protocol solutions, there’s always:
- Andy wants you to “ask him a question” at his booty-licious site:
- How about the web design company Partners Talking?
- Ben’s got a dose of real life advice for you – are you ready to take it?
- The BEST way to sell your gently used Children’s clothes and items:
- La Drape design and manufacture of panel bedspreads, quilts and duvet covers.
- Switzerland-based Swissbit – a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of DRAM and Flash memory products has a website within the swiss domain
- And finally, not a domain, but a phone number. If you ever need a dentist try PerfectSmiles.com, just call (888) ANUSMILE
That’s “a new smile” by the way 🙂
Thanks Joey (from Sweden)